Continuing Education at Pierz Schools
The District 484 Continuing Education Committee works to assist current, retired, substitute and Holy Trinity teachers keep track of their continuing education clock hours. The committee also assists teachers with the teaching license renewal process.
- District workshops may be submitted for clock hours.
- It is a good idea to check with the committee ahead of time to see if other workshops and experiences apply.
- A notice of each Continuing Education Committee meeting will be emailed a few days prior to the meeting so licensed staff have the opportunity to get their completed forms turned in.
- Review the Continuing Education Licensure areas carefully before submitting your Continuing Education Clock Hours Approval Form.
- When possible, attach a copy of the “Certificate of Attendance” or College transcript where applicable.
- To obtain a paper copy, contact your building office.
- To locate your file folder number contact a member of the Continuing Education committee.
To access your electronic CE file at PELSB you will need to know your file folder number and the serial number from your teacher license. Note: If an individual teacher does not know his/her license serial number, they can request it by following this link to PELSB.
Directions for Renewing Your Teaching License Online.
*edWeb.net and eqlearn.com are online learning sites where teachers can complete modules for continuing education credits.
- If you have a Continuing Education file at your previous place of employment, contact their Continuing Education Committee and have them send it to:
Pierz ISD #484
Pioneer Elementary School
66 Kamnic Street
Pierz, MN 56364
Continuing Education Committee Representatives are:
- Connie Banach – Community
- Beth Fischer -- Pioneer
- Lonna Becker – Holy Trinity
- John Lauer – Pioneer, Chair
- Gwen Gruber – Healy
- Sarah Funk – Administration
- Roxanne Welle – Healy, Secretary
Feel free to contact the committee members listed above if you have questions about this process or your clock hours.