College and Career Services
The high school counselor assists students in making academic and career plans. They can work one-on-one with students experiencing personal problems. They might also work on a larger scale to educate students about drug abuse, bullying or other significant issues high schoolers face.
Welcome to our career counseling corner! I am here to help you with all of your school needs.
If you or someone you know is experiencing thoughts of self harm or suicide please use one of the numbers listed below:
- 24 hour emergency: 911
- Crisis Text Line: Text “MN” to 741741
- Mobile Mental Health Crisis Line: 1-800-523-3333
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Canvas Health Crisis Services: 651-777-5222 (option 3)
- 24 hr. Cambridge Medical Center Crisis Intervention: 763-689-7887
- LGBTQ Suicide Resource: Trevor Project
High School Counselor 9-12